New Grading Policy

New Grade Change Policy Requirements

AB104 allows high school students to change their letter grades to a Pass or No Pass grade on their transcripts for the 2020-21 school year.
Both the CSU and UC systems have issued guidance on how they will handle admissions and GPA calculations for transcripts with Pass or No Pass grades. The CSU information can be found here, and UC information can be found here. AB 104 requires CSU schools, and encourages UC and private postsecondary schools, to accept without prejudice any transcripts with Pass/No Pass grades.  
Please note that some postsecondary institutions, including those in other states, may not accept a Pass or No Pass grade for admissions.
Students will have 15 days to request a grade change. Please fill out the application (link is below) and return to your school site.  The District will not honor grade change requests after 15 days. 

To complete the grade change application, please click here.  For a list of colleges that will accept pass/no pass grades on the transcript, please click here.
go back
Print This Article
1469 Ferry Street Anderson, CA 96007
Phone: (530) 378-0568 | Fax: (530) 378-0834
© 2024. Anderson Union High School District. All Rights Reserved. School CMS Created by eSchoolView STAFF LOGIN
View text-based website