Take the Survey!
Anderson Union High School District is gathering input and perspectives from a wide array of educational partners to inform the development of the AUHSD Local Control and Accountability Plan. The goal of the survey is to provide feedback to school and district staff, families, and communities about the district’s plan for supporting positive student outcomes through the LCAP. The Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) is a central component of California's school funding and accountability system, known as the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF). The LCFF was enacted in 2013 with the aim of providing more equitable and flexible funding to school districts and charter schools, while also increasing local decision-making and accountability. The LCAP is a three-year plan that outlines the goals, actions, and expenditures a school district or charter school will undertake to support student achievement and overall school improvement. The LCAP must address eight state priorities, which include student achievement, student engagement, school climate, and basic services, among others. School districts are required to gather input from stakeholders, including parents, teachers, and community members, to inform the development of the LCAP. We welcome your participation in and sharing of this survey for completion by March 1, 2024.
 Click on the Link to take the Survey:

View Anderson Union High School District


At AUHSD, we want to ensure that you and your student have a positive educational experience. If you aren't pleased with a staff member, facility condition or other factor in your student's educational environment, we want to hear about it.

The complaint forms have been provided for you at the right. Please continue reading to ensure the appropriate form is completed:

AUHSD Personnel Complaint Form
Use this form if you are unsatisfied with the performance or behavior of an active AUHSD staff member.

Williams Settlement Complaint Form
Parents should use the District Uniform Complaint Procedure to identify and resolve any deficiencies regarding instructional materials, facility cleanliness and safety, emergency or urgent facility conditions that pose a health or safety threat to students or staff, teacher vacancies or misassignments, and instruction and services provided to pupils who have not passed one or both parts of the high school exit examination after the completion of grade 12. [EC§ 35186, 37254, 52378]


Notice to Parents, Guardians, Pupils & Teachers

Pursuant to Education Code 35186, you are hereby notified that:

1.         There should be sufficient textbooks and instructional materials. That means each student, including an English learner, must have a textbook or instructional materials, or both, to use in class and to take home.

2.         School facilities must be clean, safe, and maintained in good repair.

3.         There should be no teacher vacancies or misassignments. There should be a teacher assigned to each class and not a series of substitutes or other temporary teachers. The teacher should have the proper credential to teach the class, including the certification required to teach English learners, if present.

            Misassignment means the placement of a certificated employee in a teaching or services position for which the employee does not hold a legally recognized certificate or credential or the placement of a certificated employee in a teaching or services position that the employee is not otherwise authorized by statute to hold.

            Teacher vacancy means a position to which a single designated certificated employee has not been assigned at the beginning of the year for an entire year or, if the position is for a one-semester course, a position to which a single designated certificated employee has not been assigned at the beginning of a semester for an entire semester.

 If you choose to file a complaint alleging that any of the above conditions is not being met, your complaint will be addressed through the district's Williams uniform complaint procedures as required by law. A complaint form may be obtained at the school office or district office, or downloaded from the school or district web site. You may also download a copy of the California Department of Education complaint form from the following web site:  http://www.cde.ca.gov/re/cp/uc. However, a complaint need not be filed using either the district's complaint form or the complaint form from the California Department of Education.


AUHSD Graphic Logo - 50% Opaque

Completed forms may be submitted to the District Office or to the Principal's Office of any District school site.

Anderson Union High School District

Phone: (530) 378-0568

© 2024. Anderson Union High School District. All Rights Reserved.
Website by eSchoolView

View text-based website