The Technology Services Department implements, operates and manages all technology hardware and software systems, and supports students and staff in the use of these technology resources.
The department is responsible for ensuring the availability of these resources to meet the District's mission statement, strategic goals and objectives. We support current and existing technologies for our staff and students, as well as plan and implement new and exciting technologies for our district.
The Department has six main integrated operating elements:
- Administrative Services
- Network Operations Center
- Data Center
- Help Desk/Technology Support
- Communications Support
- Curriculum Integration/Support
The Technology Department is responsible for:
- All Hardware/Software Implementation/Support/Management
- Administrative Policy Oversight
- Network Management (Infrastructure/Security/Etc)
- Network Communications (Web, Email)
- WAN Management
- Campus Physical Security Systems
- District Tech Support
- District State Reporting
- School Site Tech Support
- Database Management
- Staff Tech Training
- Classroom and Performing Arts Audio/Visual Support
The department supports over 900 desktop and portable computers, 45 servers, and over 2,500 network user and email accounts, as well as numerous peripherals such as printers,interactive white boards, & projectors.