View Anderson Union High School District

AB 104

Application Deadline is August 16

California Senate Bill No. 104 allows high school students to change a letter grade to a Pass or No Pass grade on their transcripts for the 2020-2021 school year. Students will have until 11:59 pm on August 16, 2021 to request a grade change. AB 104 states that requests received after the 15 day period shall not be honored. 

AB 104 requires CSU schools and encourages UC and private postsecondary schools to accept without prejudice any transcripts with Pass/No Pass grades. However, it is important to note that some postsecondary institutions, including those in other states, may not accept a Pass or No Pass grade for admissions. A list of California postsecondary institutions that have agreed to accept a transcript with a Pass or No Pass grade has been provided by the CA Department of Education. Information on how this will affect admissions and GPA calculations at CSUs can be found here, and UCs can be found here.

If you would like to request a grade change, please complete the Grade Change Application and return it to Patricia James at [email protected] or return it in person to the Alt-Ed Counseling Office at 20083 Olinda Rd. Anderson, CA. All applications must be received on or before August 16, 2021. 

Counselors will be returning to the office on August 4, 2021. Email Mrs. Joyce [email protected] if you have additional questions.

Additional resources from the California Department of Education can be found here.
© 2021. Anderson Union High School District. All Rights Reserved. School CMS Created by eSchoolView STAFF LOGIN
View text-based website