View Anderson Union High School District
Student Registration

Ready to join us at West Valley High School?  Here are a few things we'll need to get the registration process started:

  • Withdrawl form from previous school
  • Copy of trancript (or most recent report card)       
  • Birth certificate
  • Immunization records
  • Copy of most recent IEP (if in Special Eduation)
  • Inter/Intradistrict transfer form (if applicable, see District Transfers page)
  • WVHS forms completed (downloadable at right)


Paperwork complete?  Contact the counseling office for an appointment!
Debbie Odell
530.347.7171, ext. 2
3805 Happy Valley Road Cottonwood, CA 96022
Phone: (530) 347-7171
| Fax: (530) 347-0481
© 2018. Anderson Union High School District. All Rights Reserved. School CMS Created by eSchoolView STAFF LOGIN
View text-based website