| Working Together Towards Our Future
The Next Step
Anderson New Technology High School is excited to announce the "next step" for our students: ANTHS Internship Program. Juniors and seniors have the opportunity to utilize their abilities while experiencing first-hand the realities of the workplace by completing a 30 hour internship at a local business or through our ROP program.
Anderson New Technology High School invites local businesses to join us in this exciting opportunity for our students in developing the next generation of Shasta County employees.
- Supervising a Student Intern for 30 hours of on-the-job-experience
- Working with the Student Intern to develop specific work objectives for their time in your business
- Providing feedback to the Internship Coordinator
- Evaluating student performance
- Motivating students to gain professional confidence
For more information please contact Katie Martinusen at 530-365-3100 ext. 3101 or Jill McWilliams at 530-365-3100 ext. 3103.
- Students are provided a hands-on experience in their career field of interest.
- Students gain valuable work experience that enhances their resume and boosts their marketability.
- Students will gain an appreciation for the responsibilities of having a real-life job.
- Students will have the opportunity to form opinions about future career interests which may guide them in their decisions about college pursuits.